508 Accessibility Outline
Section 508 requires that electronic and information technology is accessible to people with motor, vision, or other impairments. CJPRMA has coded the pages on this site to be as accessibility compliant as possible without diminishing the visual appeal or interactivity for non-disabled users.
- All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- All stylesheets validate as CSS.
- All tables used are properly structured and annotated data tables.
- Access Keys have been used to facilitate keyboard navigation.
- All non-text links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail.
- All links which open a new browser window have this function annotated in the title tag.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets or you have stylesheets turned off or otherwise overridden, the content is still logically presented and readable.
- No blinking images were used.
Access Key Legend
|0||Access Key Legend|
|2||Skip to Content|
|3||Skip to Navigation|
|*Mac users substitute CTRL for ALT.|
|ALT + access key||Mozilla 1.x|
|ALT + access key, Enter||Internet Explorer 5.x+|
|Shift + Esc + access key||Opera 7.x+|
|Access keys not supported||Netscape 4.x|